Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What It Is.

I'm going to get a little bit deep here, so if you want (or if anyone actually looks at my blog) you don't have to read this.

I believe in love. I believe in heaven and hell. I believe they are both real. I've experienced feeling both on earth, if you can understand it. This is my theory: If you take your own life, your soul goes to hell. I'm not afraid to die but I would never do something like that. My other theory is if you do you are erased. But in that department, there are a few times in my life where I could have come close. Most were accidents. I've been there and I have to admit that yes, once it was almost on purpose but I believe I was saved. By faith and truth and my friends. Never again, no matter how bad things get will i give in. I'm waiting for another sign from God. Almost like waking up to a miracle. I interpret everything as happening for a reason. Like I said in one of my earlier blogs, I'm surrounded by really positive and really negative energy. I feel protected. Look back at the Speaking of the Sixties and Now....it's my favorite.

"There's no other time but the present. Anything else is a waste of time."- John Winston Lennon

xoxo lisa marie

p.s. Then, present: ready, set, go. I have little patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment