Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm Lazy Today.

It's a cycle. Like I said before, girls like me we just don't fit with the world. I am a revolution, one that can bring change but no one will let me. Have you ever just walked through crowds and felt so alone? I have. Have you ever wanted to find a soulmate and just talk for hours about everything on end? I have. I'm such a dork, I love to laugh but who am I to say when I feel no one gets me but me?

Songs for thought:

We Intertwined- The Hush Sound/ White Horse- Taylor Swift/ Waiting on the World To Change- John Mayer/ Motorcycle Drive By- Third Eye Blind/ So Small- Carrie Underwood/ Wreck of The Day- Anna Nalick/ Gone- Jack Johnson/ Everyday- Dave Matthews Band/ Notion- Kings of Leon/ Revolution 9- The Beatles/ Wonderwall- Oasis/ How To Save A Life- The Fray/ Under the Bridge- Red Hot Chili Peppers

xoxo lisa marie

No comments:

Post a Comment