Sunday, August 15, 2010

Walking & Flying.

I've always wondered that if anyone could ever read someone's mind, would it be their direct thoughts, or the subconscious? Of course who wants a mind reader walking around. When I'm around people I feel their energy, I feel their pain, happiness, whatever. I used to call myself a vibe reader, almost as if I know people like me or not right off the bat. I used to be a really shy person but that has changed over the years. I interpret actions as a concept, why we do what we do. As I said before, I have failed in the department of love. At least relationships...I just get really nervous and then there is the stupid facebook curse. I can't wait to fall in love and start living my life. Are you out there somewhere, lover? Let us telepathically connect ipod's a find ourselves through music. Let's take chances and never look back. You are out there, possibly hundreds of miles away. I would walk that much just to find you. I would fly.

This life is totally, completely irrevocably beautiful. I've learned that over time. There is a huge gap between selfishness and selflessness. Everyone has experienced them before. Strength in all you do is a necessity. I would never allow someone's hurtful words or actions to penetrate my walls. Of course I breakdown once in a while but for other reasons. If you watch Carrie Underwood's video for "So Small" that girl was me, right until the end. It makes us realize there is something so much bigger going on than just life and the problems it gives us.

Songs for Thought:

First Day of My Life- Bright Eyes/ Punk Rock Princess- Something Corporate/ The Only Exception- Paramore/ The Way I Loved You- Taylor Swift/ Get to Me- Train/ Bohemian Like You- The Dandy Warhols/ I Believe in A Thing Called Love- The Darkness/ Watch Me Shine- Joanna Pacitti/ Who I Am- Nick Jonas and the Administration/ You and I- Ingrid Michaelson

xoxo lisa marie

No comments:

Post a Comment