Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Chaotic Send Off!

Live in the moment.
I'm off to Wisconsin until the 22nd. A much needed vacation and escape after a bland month or so. I can see clear skies and stars at night. Constellations are beautiful, especially up north. My life is so messy right now so some space would be nice. Stress and mess. Lately I've been listening to either really happy or really intense music, but I've been neglecting my guitar and neglecting things that once gave me that happiness. Singing, guitar, reading, painting, sports. I destroyed my favorite painting of all time over a stupid mistake. Too bad in my tumbling career I only ever got a half-twist. My voice has gotten weak. All I can do is write and listen. I'm tired of complaining. We all have purposes and I haven't quite found mine yet. Love is the answer but like I said before, are we controlled by God? I've experienced miracles but not your average, every day type. There are little moments when time seems to stop. Freeze. Hold that piece of glass in your hand. Write a letter and throw it in the ocean. Take chances you never thought you would take. You know, one day I'll catch one of those falling stars.

Songs for thought:

Change- Taylor Swift/ The Story- Tristan Prettyman/ Spinning- Jack's Mannequin/ Californication- Red Hot Chili Peppers/ Drive My Car- The Beatles/ No Tommorow- Orson/ And She Was- Talking Heads/ Fly With Me- Jonas Brothers/ Thinking of You- Katy Perry/ The Sweet Escape- Gwen Stefani/ Deer Dance- System of a Down/ All The Small Things- Blink-182/ Lost!- Coldplay/ All Along the Watchtower- Jimi Hendrix/ Hannah Montana & Harry Potter Soundtracks

xoxo lisa marie


No comments:

Post a Comment