Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Events, Love, and Loneliness.

I chose guitar over ballet but for the record, I'm a pretty good dancer. Dancing gives you endorphins and helps the mind and soul in the long run.
Last night was quite eventful for my fairly boring life. I sat on the floor in my bathroom (vocals and acoustics sound better, it echoes) and recorded a few versions of Under the Bridge and found my year- old original song about John Lennon. I'm planning on putting it online, but I guess I have to wait until I go to the Apple Store to clean up my disk space.

I also got to see two of my friends that I haven't seen in ages, Brogan, she's one of the nicest people you could ever meet, and Laurel, those people are rare these days. Just hanging out and talking, it can heal you in a way. It gave me a wake up call. I actually saw a spider and didn't scream. or two. Living life looking through my eyes is a trip I tell you. Dreams of pouring rain and afterwards, the rainbow in the sun. Back and forth. Up and down. Love and Loneliness. Humor and Seriousness.

Songs for thought:

One of the Boys- Katy Perry/ Be My Escape- Relient K/ Wet Sand- Red Hot Chili Peppers/ Bryn- Vampire Weekend/ Apocalypse Please- Muse/ I'm Shakin- Rooney/ God is A DJ- Pink/A Manner to Act- Ra Ra Riot/ Rememo- Kings of Leon/ Dear Prudence- The Beatles/ Short Skirt/Long Jacket- Cake/ Zak and Sara- Ben Folds/ Here in Your Arms- Hellogoodbye/ August's Rhapsody- August Rush/ You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift/ More Vitamin String Quartet

xoxo lisa marie

No comments:

Post a Comment