Wednesday, July 21, 2010

7654321...More Music

This is really happening. I hear music. iPod is God. (right now) I can relate to a lot of Motion City Soundtrack and Third Eye Blind. There are periods of time where I just sit around and absorb this drug. (lyrics and melodies) My favorite thing to do is dream whilst listening to music. It's a really powerful thing, and when you have an extensive imagination (or even better the ability to see yourself doing what you dream) anything is really possible. It's so cliche but I'm a gullible person on top of it all anyway. I believe almost anything. I felt a little better after I went to the police station the other day to talk to one of the cops... Laughter is the best medicine hands down for sure even when you feel like you can't hold on, hold on. -----> That's pretty much a line from a great song. It gives me hope. "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."- John Winston Lennon :]

♫♪♫♪
xoxo lisa marie

No comments:

Post a Comment