Saturday, July 17, 2010

My iPod is Acting A Little Funny.

So can you imagine that the dream catcher I got didn't work? Maybe it needs to be broken in, who knows... because it didn't catch my nightmare.
So I wish I could be one of those super bloggers and actually pick a topic and stick to it. Unfortunately, I love to be random. What am I attempting to read right now? The Last Song. (I have really bad add) What am I sad about? Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas breaking up. Cover of Teen Vogue. What am I listening to?...

Some songs for thought:

Can't Get Away- Third Eye Blind / Check Yes Juliet- We the Kings/ I'll Be Your Domino- Red Hot Chili Peppers / Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me And My Monkey- The Beatles/ Lucky- Jason Mraz (feat. Colbie Caillat) /Cowboy Casanova- Carrie Underwood /All These Things That I've Done- The Killers/ Wish You Were Here- Pink Floyd/ Life in Technicolor- Coldplay/ Dream- Miley Cyrus/ Some Hannah Montana...


xoxo lisa marie

No comments:

Post a Comment