Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Don't Want to Lie to Myself Anymore.

This is not a joke. Music is officially my drug, information on the side. You might ask what that certain info is... that is one this (or many for that matter) that I feel I cannot do on the internet. I contradict myself because I already share way too much about myself online.

I start to think wholly, fully, about the past couple of months- (or even years) and what they mean. It's so much bigger than me being trapped in the past and not being able to let go. --It was a revelation to behold, into the cosmic consciousness. I'm in the eye of a hurricane, like a storm in a teacup. Just sort of a freak show. --Wait, are those all chapters of a book? Yes.

I wish I could compile a list of all the funny random inside jokes my friends and I have had over the years...but it would take forever. And don't you sometimes wish your life was recorded so you could watch it back? I sure do.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."- James Dean

xoxo lisa marie

No comments:

Post a Comment