Sunday, July 25, 2010

'Cause my iPod is your iPod.

All I see is music. Everywhere. I used to have two iPod's, a touch and a regular one. Sadly, the latter perished a while ago. It's a great device, an iPod. It's the one thing that I think in this day and age is actually useful (besides the internet, yet at the same time i hate the internet). The turntable my family owns skips a lot so I don't really listen to vinyl unless I have a reason to or am in the room. Music, it sends a message. Perhaps i'll go back to a reading phase after. Right now I'm into a lot of music without words, Vitamin String Quartet, theme songs, and I really like the music from August Rush! Vampire Weekend, Katy Perry, She & Him. Anyways, i think it's time for a new iPod! Soon.

xoxo lisa marie

p.s. I always keep faith in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment