Thursday, July 15, 2010

Daydreams and Nightmares

Have you ever experienced both extremes? Daydreaming is awesome, (and so are dreams while asleep) but nightmares can be the most frightening thing especially when they seem real. You know what people say that if you die in your dreams you actually die? I think I made it halfway. I actually had to call the cops. Luckily I woke up, and it will never happen again.

Switching back to the former, I have regular dreams for myself and others. I wish I could help people out in some way, but how can you help when you feel that you can't even help yourself? I aspire to someday make movies too. I am drawn to art, it's always been my forte, and you can express a lot through it. I paint and I write on the side. I'm just a really all-over-the-place person. I can pretty much be anything when I'm in my right self, I'm a tad bit strange but aren't we all?

xoxo lisa marie

No comments:

Post a Comment