Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lemons & Concentration

I have no idea what to blog about today. I saw a musical last night and today I went to visit a beautiful facility called Timberline Knolls which is basically a rehab center. Lately my life has been going nowhere and a little messy. I've had so much trouble finding motivation to do pretty much anything. Have you ever felt like you were dying but your brain is functioning and heart beating? Probably not but it's what I feel from time to time. I don't have drug problems and I'm pretty sure don't have an eating disorder but I've always admired people that were able to get through things like that. If I went I would be cut off from the internet for a few months. I'm such an open person but there's still so much people don't know about me. Bottom line: It's do or die, I can't get away, I feel trapped. One day I'll knock the world off its feet, promise. When life hands you lemons...

"Ever notice how 'what the hell' is always the right answer?"- Marilyn Monroe :) So true.

Some songs for thought:

The Kids Don't Stand A Chance- Vampire Weekend/ Teenage Dream- Katy Perry/ On Your Porch- The Format/ Storm in A Teacup- Red Hot Chili Peppers/ The Other Side- Scissor Sisters/ The Best Damn Thing- Avril Lavigne/ Radio/Video- System of A Down/ Bonnie Taylor Shakedown 2K1- Hellogoodbye/ Do You Believe in Magic?- The Lovin' Spoonful/ Clocks- Coldplay/ Feeling This- Blink 182/ Mandy- Jonas Brothers/ Buddy Holly- Weezer/ 1000 Julys & How's It Going To Be- Third Eye Blind/ California- Phantom Planet/ A Lifeless Ordinary (Need A Little Help)- Motion City Soundtrack/ Some Vitamin String Quartet

xoxo lisa marie

No comments:

Post a Comment