Sunday, February 27, 2011

Laughter and Change.

I painted this for my best friend about a year or two ago.
My life has a never-ending soundtrack.
Favorite painting that I created. It was destroyed.


I love to laugh... and smile as much as possible. When I make really bad mistakes or create problems all it does is bring down my life. Sometimes I can't help it, we were born to learn. There are degrees of mistakes. I was just born to be a mess, I think. :) But doesn't everyone deserve to be loved, and be reassured everything is okay? My good friends and I have changed incredibly over the years, and now because of college, I rarely get to see them. (I'm gonna see them in a few days!) I've always been afraid and almost petrified of massive changes in my life. I really don't think we are in control sometimes. For instance, we can't change people. I don't do well with cold hard "truth" either. You know, the sayings we all despise? I would rather take the sunny route. (Even when the sun's not shining in my life.) Oh, well. ♥ I'm such a retrograde writer... :( I look back at my journals/senior year of high school and find amazing stuff. I guess it just depends on inspiration.

xoxo lisa marie.

4 comments:

  1. What pretty pictures and a wonderful quote! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :) I simply love that you say you should have lived in the 60's...I would have love to live them too!!! Lovely blog!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you for following you've got an awesome blog and i love that painting! p.s new post up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I could spend many days going through that record store. What a great picture!!!

    ReplyDelete