Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Little Slice of Humble Pie

K.Stew and R.Patz, in my opinion, somewhat humble stars.


The Boring Stuff...I blog it all. :)
Whenever someone discusses humility it's a very touchy subject. To tell someone they aren't humble, could possibly be a huge insult, whether or not the person values that quality. I try to consider myself humble, for what I get in this life. I never like to brag (unless it's something VERY cool I will share it with my friends), but guess what? The internet is a freeway for that. It always will be. It's kinda stupid in my opinion. People can get away with so much its unreal. I love so many people in their real non-technological selves. Real Life: A Million Times Better. I've met a lot of peeps in this life and I pretty much loved a lot of them... and still do. I always get mistaken for being too shy or quiet at first (even a snob), when in reality, it just takes me a really long time to get adjusted to people. It really depends. Ok, so that doesn't really relate to humility, or this post, it's just something about me. Now celebrities, almost always have big egos- but there are a rare few gems that, from what I know don't. The only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. They're never really trash-talked and they never really bask in the spotlight, if you know what I mean. They tend to their own lives. Yo, Kanye West, get outta here.


xoxo lisa marie

No comments:

Post a Comment