Friday, December 17, 2010

I Had No Idea...

love, save the empty. 

I just don't know what to do. It's like the room is spinning and I'm the only one that's dizzy. Everything is dull. Everything is gone. Show me the light, the only one that comes on. It's like I stopped breathing just for a while, it's even so hard to run that mile. I'm shaking with thoughts of worthlessness, but wishing away never meant anything less. Insecure like a wilting flower, I sit still hour by hour. God, show me the way. Love, save me.

"I just want to be loved. I ask for nothing more, God and you just won't give it to me. For one that thrives on love, to feel like you have none is the utmost horrible thing. For one that is loving, you love to see me in pain."

xoxo lisa marie

1 comment:

  1. I feel you girl, especially through this winter, i feel like it hits more than ever when its cold out!

    1 Corinthians 10:13- he's got us!

    ReplyDelete