Friday, November 19, 2010

Even at a Snail's Pace, I Never Say the Right Thing.


I can't even finish things I love, I never win first place, or literally, anything. I'm too impatient and make way too many mistakes. Along with the negatives I am also very determined to succeed, that is. Maybe blogging is a huge mistake- or a blessing in disguise.
Though I really wish I could break out of this lame piece of town called Barrington; unfortunately I have to deal with unpleasant forces and dreadful, debilitating anxiety. Meeting new people is really, really hard for me. No one knows what it's like to be me, and still- I have no followers on this blog anyway. I'm not gonna be saved anytime soon by any of the hot boys that magically appear when I listen to Led Zep. It's true- just happened again today at the dermatologist.

Facebook is the most vile invention on the planet. Seriously, Mark Zuckerberg and associates...?

What is it- our will to be the latest trend, the newest technology, the next multi-billionaire or just plain laziness, I cannot answer that. Facebook turned me into a zombie, and i'm trying the countercurse- actually calling my friends. Nope but not even that can restrain me from lashing out what's been manifesting for years. Falling for guys online ruined everything. Not even gonna get into it. Why? Some people actually like technology and that thing- Facebook. I hate it but I use it, FB lovers. Does that make me a hypocrite? Maybe.

Whoever is reading, I love you. I also love Harry Potter, very, very much.

xoxo lisa marie ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lisa Marie! i liked your blog :)
    I would like to invite you to my blog, but I'm afraid you will not be interesting, because it is entirely in Russian:)

    ReplyDelete