Saturday, September 4, 2010

One Day & Random.

Some things about me.-----------> ♥

-I can be crazy loud, but also very shy. I love to laugh.

-I pray, no it hasn't gone out of style.

-COMPASSION, & TENACITY

-People mean the world to me.

-I love Alice in Wonderland quotes.

-Gone are my running days. Perhaps I'll decide again someday to pick it up.

-I achieved a standing full into the pit this year when I went back to tumbling/gymnastics. But that's not my life goal!

-I love little things and sometimes I obsess over them. I have my own flaws.

-My face plant knocking everything off my dresser because I tripped on a pile of books and magazines, scraping my arm while I was at it. Epic. Fall.

-Besides all other art (which i still love), I have a love of making collages!

- I own two very different guitars. One acoustic one electric.

- I've never been in true love... or love for that matter. Of course I love my friends and family, but it's not the same.

-Don't trust Google. Ever. It's not God talking to you.

-I have nothing to give I'm out of spark. Useless words will do no part.

I'll be leaving off to TK tomorrow, hopefully it will go well.


xoxo lisa marie

No comments:

Post a Comment